DBF Hub Installation
Download installation package
If this is your first time using DBF Hub, you first need to installDBF hub application on your computer. To download the installation package, click on the Sync button located at the bottom right side of the ribbon menu in the export section.
- Once you click on the Sync button a pop up will show giving you the option to download the installer or open the application.
- If you have not installed the application on your machine click on Download DBF HUB.
Install DBF Hub
- Locate the downloaded file in your downloads folder and unzip the file.
- Install DBF Hub Setup.exe
- Open DBF Hub and sign in with your account
- Once you sign-in your window should show the Sync options for Revit, Archicad and Rhino(coming soon).
DBF Hub for Archicad
Install Archicad Plugin
• Install the bundled python installation file.
• When installing remember to check the Add Python 3.8 to PATH checkbox.
Installing ARCHICAD Plugin
• Install ARCHICAD version 24.
• Copy the bundled Grasshopper-ARCHICAD Live Connection directory to Add-Ons directory in your ARCHICAD installation directory. (C:\Program Files\GRAPHISOFT\ARCHICAD 24\AddOns)
Getting started with DBF Hub for Archicad
• Open ARCHICAD 24 and create a new project.
• Open File menu and go to Interoperability sub menu.
• You should see the Grasshopper Connection option on the Interoperability submenu.
After you have installed DBF Hub in your machine, you can stream your DBF online projects to Archicad on your desktop.
Sign in to DBF Hub on your desktop
In your desktop open DBF Hub, you should have direct access to your desktop.
Sign in with the same account that you signed-in on the DBF web platform.
- After you sign-in you should see the Archicad Sync option and a Sync button at the center of the window.
- Go to your project on DBF web platform and click on the Sync icon located at the right side of the ribbon menu.
- Choose the option to open with DBF Hub, if you do not have the DBF hub already running.
After you sign-in you should see the Archicad Sync option and a Sync button at the center of the window.
- Now open Archicad and create a new project.
- Go to File -> Interoperability -> Grasshopper Connection
- Click on Start connection
- Go to DBF Hub desktop app and click on Sync.
- Your Dbf design options will be streamed to Archicad.
Great your DBF project is now on display in Archicad!