What is DBF Hub?
Digital Blue Foam offers real-time connection to BIM software packages. This means you can easily stream your projects from the DBF online platform directly to your BIM software on your desktop.
DBF Hub supports Revit and Archicad connection. In order to make use of DBF Hub you need to download and install the DBF Hub application on your desktop. Below we will walk you through how to install and use DBF Hub.
DBF Hub Installation
Download installation package
If this is your first time using DBF Hub, you first need to installDBF hub application on your computer. To download the installation package, click on the Sync button located at the bottom right side of the ribbon menu in the export section.
- Once you click on the Sync button a pop up will show giving you the option to download the installer or open the application.
- If you have not installed the application on your machine click on Download DBF HUB.
Install DBF Hub
- Locate the downloaded file in your downloads folder and unzip the file.
- Install DBF Hub Setup.exe
- Open DBF Hub and sign in with your account
- Once you sign-in your window should show the Sync options for Revit, Archicad and Rhino(coming soon).